September 22, 2010

Wait for it...

So, I work at least 8.5 + hours a day at work, then another 2-3 hours at night because I'm slammed with deadlines for my job. Thus, I've not been able to write or film a post...and goodness knows all I want to do is talk about PAX and how great it was. I promise, as soon as this wave of work is finished....I'll write/film a nice blog post :-)

Also, I'm seriously looking for a film crew (or person) to help me figure out this music video (game-related) I'd like to do. I just don't have the technical know-how to film this, and I'd like to talk with someone else to figure out some more creative ways to get my message across. I know, vague, but I really hope I can get this little project off the ground before winter.

That's all for now! Back to the grind....

No comments:

Post a Comment