August 7, 2010

I'M A FRAG DOLL CADETTE!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's right ladies and gentlemen...I received the email on Wednesday evening, and it's been torture keeping it a secret! I wanted to scream it from the mountain tops when I found out, but I had to wait until the Frag Dolls officially announced it on Friday! AAHHHHHHHH :D :D :D :D :D

Before I go into details, I want to thank a few people for putting up with my crazy antics/nervous tendencies/procrastinating ways:

1.Jason – My boyfriend, and the creative genius behind our film projects. Without him, my video applications wouldn't be nearly as well lit, filmed, edited, and directed (or fun :D ).
2.My parents – Thanks for all the support, even if mom doesn't quite understand it all.
3.Jess – My bestest, who always puts up with my larger-than-life ideas. Thanks for gaming with me when no other girls would.
4.All my friends and family – You all have provided so much love and support. I only hope to continually return the favor.

Now, back to the FDCs (Frag Doll Cadettes):

Our first event is PAX Prime in Seattle, Washington on Sept. 3-6th. Jason and I had already made plans to go to this event, so it will be interesting to see how this works out logistically. In any event, it should be a blast and I'm super excited to meet and hang with the Frag Dolls and the other lucky Frag Doll Cadettes for Fall 2010! Seriously, I can't believe I made it.

And in honor of the current Spring and future Fall 2010 Cadettes, Frag Doll Siren (one of the newest Frag Dolls) made a fantastic video - check it out!

SOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dream come true, anyone? :D

5 comments:

  1. David - "WOOOHOOO!!!! WTG lil girl I'm in korea at the moment but we can celebrate when i get back."

    Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Myke - "Congrats Kim! Lots of hard work and patience on your part has finally paid off!"

    Awww thanks Myke!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Kimberly! I knew you could do it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aha! I just looked on here - I figured you'd post something about this :D Of course I'll put up with your ridiculous ideas...unless it's that pink dress again...then I'm definitely allowed to laugh at it.

    We're totally co-oping when I come home from break.

    Jess

    ReplyDelete