March 4, 2010

MW2 FTW

Mmmmm, I like it. It took me a little while to get used to when I started playing, but by the end of the evening I was holding my own on the battlefield in Modern Warfare 2. I like the interface and the way the game looks, although my only pet peeve is the button layout: Click in the right analog stick to melee?? And click and hold the left analog stick to sprint?? I was never a fan of having to click down the analog sticks for anything, but maybe I'll get used to it. Other than that, I'm quite enjoying the game :-)

I downloaded a new app to my android phone (a widget, actually) that periodically updates me on the latest news and events in the video game world. At some point in the morning, it alerted me to this article, which is probably one of the best things I've heard about in a long, long time. I love stories where people come together for a common goal or to help one another. This really brightened my day, in the midst of all the chaos and stress :-D

Frag Doll Cadette update - the Frag Dolls sent out a message through twitter last night stating the following: "To gamers who applied to our Cadette Program: we won't be able to announce new Cadettes until Friday at the earliest. Hang tight!" Well...there you have it.

Another short one for tonight - too much to do!

2 comments:

  1. I ended up changing the button layout.. I was really used to bumper jumper in Halo 3, and they had one that was semi similar in MW. However.. I did end up chucking a ton of grenades on accident! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! I didn't realize you could change the button layout until last night - so now I have it set to Tactical..however, I had gotten used to the analog stick for melee hits at that point, so I ended up punching a lot of walls :-)

    ReplyDelete